PartisanX

Because the Democrats don't have the balls
and the Republicans don't have the brains.

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Campaign* Begins.

Hello World. I'm PartisanX and I have quite a bit to say, some of it profane, some of it profound, but hopefully all of it will be entertaining in one way or another.

I just read that first sentence and it straight up sounds trite. It's funny, you start a blog because you want a medium to let your words and opinions flow into the public and when it comes time, you spend 10 minutes just trying to figure out how to launch the first post. Or at least I did.

Anyway, rather than waste anymore time trying to think up a description of myself and what my goals are for this blog, I will simply let my future posts define me. That's always best anyway and in fact, no matter how many words I waste here trying to describe myself, my future posts will define me for better or worse anyway.

So thank you for reading this first post.
PartisanX

*Campaign - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home